Sunday, October 4, 2015

Another review of Downpour

User Rhayne on Goodreads reviewed Downpour recently. Rhayne had this to say:
Each of the stories in this anthology had something unique to keep the reader interested. From penguins to ghosts, magic to witty humor there's a little bit of something for everyone. While some of the stories were off the wall and hit out into left field, each one followed the theme of the book well and had it's own twists and turns.
And said this about my story, Thunder:
This story was strange and unusual in the best kind of way. It kept me guessing and left me wishing it had been just a bit longer.
I'm thrilled to hear it! I'm often going for strange and unusual, and I love when it works for other people.

As far as length, I'm working on a longer modern-day fantasy story now... ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment